12 March 2012

the good, the bad, and the less-than-tidy


I am having difficultly believing it is mid-March. Adjusting to being so busy has been... weird. I am now going to tell you something. 

Ready?

I am hiring a cleaning service. Eep. I know, how disgustingly Yaletown of me. But I am feeling the reality of cleaning being the last thing on my list and the fact that I will never get to the bottom of that darn list. 

Oh, get over it. Pat and Alex have both done it. ("If everyone else jumped off a bridge...?") When I found out I was intrigued... and jealous. I decided to go with a service called Green Maids. They are reasonable priced (I did my research) and all their products are environmentally friendly. 

Saturday is the big day. I will let you know how it goes. 

Photo from ne m'oubliez pas

No comments:

Post a Comment