31 October 2011

sweating on the bus

As unlikely as it sounds, it was sunny out today. In Vancouver, I know. In October, I know. As far as layering goes, I am pret-ty good at it, but my style always gets cramped by the need for a hood and/or umbrella. 

Today was a kindness in that I got to wear what I wanted without compromising for the elements, but it was also a bit of a cruel joke because it gets my hopes up for tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. Yet, I know it will not last. A sunny winter, could you imagine? Toss some snow in there for good measure but we would still get to get be in the great city that is Vancouver. Wow. 

Anyway, may I present to you, from New York City, the Queen of layering, the one and only, Man Repeller. 






 All photos from the Man Repeller, http://www.manrepeller.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment