15 June 2011

the man is bringing me down

So we have an all-out mail strike on our hands, do we? Well that is unfortunate.The good news is that since all I can ever remember about Father's Day is that it is some time in June, I sent my daddy dearest a card June 1st and he got it. The bad news is that I didn't order his gift until a few days later and that appears to be held hostage in some closed post office in some town with disgruntled postal workers. So the Father's Day sentiment is not completely ruined but it is a tad unorganized and that upsets me. 

I suppose the other bad news is all my student loan and bursary stuff is on hold too. 

But it is sunny out and Jess Hannon just turned me on to a hilarious blog which I am going to now share with you. Get ready to repel... http://www.manrepeller.com/



Photo of Leandra Medine (Man Repeller) by Naomi Shon.

No comments:

Post a Comment