09 April 2010

say yea


I can be something of an apathetic individual. When I have a project or deadline, I am a hyper-efficient human being but without a "push" I often lack in motivation. This relates to my music collection. I am lucky enough to have a beautiful boyfriend who enjoys seeking out new music and researching bands and their inspiration and their inspiration's inspiration. His passion fuels my apathy. I get to simply wait for him to find bands that he thinks I will enjoy and then I pass him my ipod. And he is 98% of time bang-on with his choices for me. Thanks, baby.

A year or so ago, he introduced me to Yeasayer. I was a fan. Then he uploaded their most recent album to my ipod a couple months ago and I can't get over it.

"The O.N.E." by Yeasayer from the album Oddblood.

YEASAYER IS IN VANCOUVER @ THE COMMODORE WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL.

Yea.

Photo from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment