23 August 2013

wind

The title of this post is "wind" as in "wind down" or "wind up" and not as in "the wind". Sometimes the English language is frustrating in how the way in which words are spoken can be so important in order to communicate their intended meaning. Not to say that we are drifting toward newspeak circa George Orwell's 1984 but we could stand to have a few more words and a bit less doubling up. 

Since I am still on a student schedule, August is both a wind up and a wind down month. I am coming off a summer work contract and spending my days on beautiful, wild BC beaches with some very excellent reading material. The minute I relax though I begin to think about everything I have coming up and I start to mentally wind up for class, competitions, and the "real" world. It can be very hard to be present sometimes. I may need to get back into regular yoga... I hope you don't have this problem.

Have a super week, you little sugar peas.







Photos from fredag lordag sondag, frou frouu, maffashion, miss moss, bows and studs, and miss fashion liaison

No comments:

Post a Comment