09 April 2012

a beautiful mess

Spring is in the air. And what that means is it smells like barbeque and sunscreen outside. The sunscreen might be in my imagination but I swear I can't walk more than a block without smelling someone else's dinner sizzling.

But what am I doing out and about, really? You know and I know I am hitting the books right now and my jaunt outdoors was in the name of groceries. And maybe a small tea. And maybe a small chat with a friend.

While I am getting my learn on, I wanted to leave you with some craft-inspiration because that is what spring really is about. Creating. Eleven more days, and I will get to join the real world again. You're all invited. 


Enough about me. Meet the babes behind A Beautiful Mess

Photo from a beautiful mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment