02 January 2012

tips

 
Happy new year, babes. I forgot to bring my camera to the pink house, but I had a marvelous time. I hope you did too.

Hello, twenty-twelve. I think it sounds nice, friendly. Not like the end of the world. Connor informs me he still misses twenty-ten. Such a nostalgic man. 

My resolution (how lame) is to be more patient. Connor's was to shave (...AROUND the mustache, gotcha). He had accomplished his by noon today. 

I have the 2012 Canadian Edition of the Farmer's Almanac so I could give you all sorts of hints about what the weather will be like for the year, fishing patterns, and the ultimate method of planting and harvesting broccoli. But instead I am going to give you a personal tip.

My dad bought me new blue jeans for Christmas, so here is my tip for the new year... to preserve the colour of your new jeans, wash them alone in cold water with 1/2 cup of white vinegar for their inaugural wash.

Photo from missfashionliason

No comments:

Post a Comment