27 December 2011

a personal appeal from wikipedia... I mean, a personal update from yours truly

Hi babes. I hope your holidays are cheerful and bright or whatever I am supposed to say. After such a solitary semester, and such a hectic (albeit, fabulous) holiday, I am feeling like I am in a bit of a coma. Not a food coma like everyone else on every social media site seems to be, but rather a sort of human-contact-overload coma. I'm sad that doesn't have much of a ring to it. I sort of love it because those dazzling me are my loved ones, but I am also a smidge overwhelmed. I need to sleep in or something.


But I also want to do crafts, and knit, and cook, and go to yoga, and buy new jeans... and... you get the idea. 

Connor's sisters gave me two sweet crystals (one blue and one orange) for Christmas so my dad and I are deciding what kind of rings we want to make out of them. Also, I have two tee shirts ready to be re-designed but I think I need a sewing machine for what I have in mind.. Robynnn where are youuuu?  

I am scared to go shopping this week (boxing week sales draw the wrong kind of crowds) but I have no choice. Back to (school)work on the third. Thank goodness Con's been madly downloading music over the last two days so I can plug in and ignore everyone.

Right now I am reading Half-Blood Blues by Esi Edugyan. I'll let you know how it goes...

Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment