02 June 2011

return from the brink



Hi! I've been a bad blogger, I know. The key to a blog is updating and I have been sick and then off in Washington for our annual Sasquatch Music Festival trek. Forgive me. I am home and healthy now. I essentially work every day this month but I will try to be more available for you so you have something to peruse when eating your cheerios with your laptop on the kitchen table in the morning. Just so you know, !!! stole the show, the day and, really, the whole festival. The Decemberists are always a spine-tingling pleasure, Surfer Blood is better live, Yeasayer was tight and professional as always, Wavves was an early morning delight (11:30 am), the sound on DFA was not great on the hill but, still, fantastic energy and Sleigh Bells has no new material but it is always fun to watch that banshee onstage.












Top photo by Gorrman, van art by Connor. All other photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment